hannahreadsbooks

Stitch
Samantha Durante
Not a Drop to Drink
Mindy McGinnis
While It Lasts  - Abbi Glines If I'd never watched an episode of Hart of Dixie before, then my impression of Alabama wouldn't be very nice. In fact, I'd probably come off like a judgmental cow, but then again, all I know about Alabama is from what I've read in Sea Breeze novels, what I've managed to sum up is that every guy is extremely ripped and walks around like they are God's gift to man kind (and apparently it's not just their brains that think that, either. *ahem*), and every girl dresses like a sleazier version of Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazard, fake boobs optional, but highly recommended. While It Lasts steps up the pace in the raunch factor, leaving all semblance of a plot at the door while the novel goes off and has a lot of...well, sex. At first the initial story line seemed appealing, however fell incredibly flat. There was more alpha going on than an episode of Teen Wolf, and I was left feeling like I'd grown up slightly in the fact that barely legal teens were out doing dirtier stuff than I was at that age. Age of Innocence, gone.Actual rating 2.5